introduce my hometown

I think a lot of people in my hometown work for Amazon. You have to think of the following questions: What are the ingredients of this food or special dish? So let’s use an example that can be found in England. Introduce my hometown. It feels so busy walking around this area surrounded by such high buildings. Think about each season and try to think of things that people do, the kind of food they like to eat and the clothes they wear. Or no bus at all. I am talking about these kinds of answers: This says nothing about your hometown at all! If he asks you about food or customs in your hometown, no problem for you. There must be at least one. Also love friendly people, too. I hope you don’t mind. Generally, people grow rice and some other crops for a living. Introduce Yourself! Take a few minutes and think about what special events or festivals your hometown holds every year. Many thanks! There is a new factory that makes tyres just outside my town. It’s kind of boring but me and my friends go there because it’s the only place for us to go on a Saturday evening. The shopping mall huge. But despite this being a common topic question in, My hometown has a very old church in the centre. Coming of Age Day (成人の日 Seijin no Hi) is a Japanese holiday held annually on It is associated with my childhood, contains many of my memories with my family. Haruna," and "Mt. It is locate in the middle of in Taiwan. Write down your own ideas about the buildings in your hometown. It is always very hot here, usually the temperature is around 30 degrees centigrade most of the year, but in the winter it goes down to about 24 or 25 degrees. You can get your custom paper from This is where people live. Many cities these days have a downtown area with many high-rise buildings, all very modern and expensive. Chengde is a beautiful city and it is loved by ten thousand people.If you have a chance to go to Changde,you will understand its charm, and deeply by his tracks ! In my hometown, some older ladies like to go to the town square and do a special kind of dancing. An advantage of living in such a tight community was learning to accept others, care for others and be welcoming to those that you don’t know. The pool is really nice and clean. …we also have many taxis, and a ferry that takes people over the river, but I have never used it. In Taichung, there are many festival and the biggest is jazz music festival in September every year. My Hometown: Paragraph (200 Words) for Class 8, 9, 10. I enjoyed a lot! It’s a pretty quiet place, I think most of the regulars are old men, always complaining about the news or talking about football. McDonald’s and KFC are also quite popular in the area, but not as popular as those mentioned earlier. Introduce about my hometown. People in my hometown like to drink tea. Do you have many shops in your hometown? This is a very old tradition that began hundreds of years ago. But you can give an impression based on what you have seen people do. I have a question: Has anyone ever eaten fermented pork roll ? There is an old church though, and it looks very nice from the outside. The top board is very high, but I jumped off it once! It is in a nice old building. It’s also very convenient to buy. Take a few minutes and write down some ideas and thoughts. You can only give an idea of how you think people spend their weekends. I have asked students what can people do in their hometown and I often receive one answer — NOTHING! There are many small shops and stores in my neighbourhood. There’s nothing to do in my hometown. In case you can’t find a sample example, our professional writers are ready to help you with writing We are lucky because in my hometown we have so many restaurants. There is a cemetery next to the church which always looks a bit creepy at night. Some towns and cities have four distinct seasons, while others have very little difference between the seasons or have only one kind of climate all year round. I think many people in my hometown know each other as it is a small town. Because of the poor geographical environment and without an asphalt road, the whole village is poor and people’s lives are tough. After the lesson, please also try my IELTS Interactive course. Fish and potatoes. How can you describe your hometown for an IELTS speaking test? These are small shops that make fish and chips and then you take it home and eat it. Kumamoto is part of the Kyushu district. I appreciate it. There’s a very famous rugby club in my town so I think many people support rugby. I’ll tell you about my hometown: I’m from Denver, the capital of Colorado. They have free time to sit with their family and friends. If so, then you can talk about that. Why? I don’t go there. Look up the vocabulary and make sure you understand what all the words mean. I now live in Tokyo, but I would like to introduce my hometown, Takasaki City. ), Many evening classes in the local community college. But if you use the bus during rush hour, then you will definitely get stuck in traffic. These all add up to create a special culture that is unique to your hometown. Cheers! My town is known for so many reasons. The downtown area of my city is filled full of high-rise buildings. Introduce My Hometown:Xinjiang,China Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region located in northwest China,people often called there Xinjiang and there located in the center of the Erasion continent .So,there is very important station that the strategic position is very significant. And in London, there are entire districts where the people have grown up with each other. There are 4 soccer fields, a rugby field and a cricket pitch, which are all open to the public. Awesome tips, thanks a lot and congratulations! When you have written all your answers down, practice speaking out loud. My name is Sunil and I am from Kolkata, India. HIRE verified writer $35.80 for a 2-page paper. our expert writers, Hi, my name is Jenn your own paper. You cannot know everything about all the people in your hometown. I think many people from my hometown work there now. Is it icy cold in the winter? One proverb says “ South or west, home is best” I want to become a talented/good Vietnamese people to help my homeland more beautiful and powerful. Then look at the questions above and the examples. (for bus and subway). My hometown was small, we didn’t have a tall building,and even we didn’t have a good house. Other things make up the culture of the town or city — the food, the people, the daily habits, the lifestyle. Cheers from Brazil. It would be impossible for you to know exactly what all the people in your hometown are doing every weekend! Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. All around my hometown are hills. Are they developing the land and building more houses or factories? If you say your hometown is modern, then describe how it is modern. Every town has at least one shop to buy something. Essay, Use multiple resourses when assembling your essay, Get help form professional writers when not sure you can do it yourself, Use Plagiarism Checker to double check your essay, Do not copy and paste free to download essays. It also has a small city center or down town area and you can find many shops and restaurants. The city lies almost in the center of the basin-like area surrounded by the three big Joshu mountains, "Mt. The fact is that every town and city has a public transportation system — even if it is only one bus an hour. Some people say that the music they play when they do their dancing is too loud. All the houses are pretty old and there is no real special architecture. "You must agree to out terms of services and privacy policy", Don't use plagiarized sources. We use cookies to give you the best experience possible. Sometimes I use a shared bike. Look at the list of ideas I gave you above. I am glad it was helpful. There are many recreational facilities in this area and everything is easily accessible and most are free of charge. Minoh city is located in north Osaka. Many local farms make it and they sell it to the local people. Do people cook it at home or is it only available in restaurants? I really love the subway in my hometown, it just makes going to school so much easier. About my home town Location: facing the Pacific Ocean Population:13,581 people Area: 20.80㎢ km2 Famous for orange and soy source About me Yuasa Town What is Coming of Age Day? The shop sells newspapers, snacks and sandwiches, soft drinks and ice cream. But I think we should just let them do it. I am so glad it is helping the students. If so, talk about that. There must be something in this area, now is the time for you to talk about it. It gives them a lot more to talk about, and in the IELTS test that really helps. Spicy, sweet, sour, salty? I love everything belongs my hometown … I am glad it could help you. My university teacher choose your article as a base text this week. Cheese was believed to be a sign of fertility in the springtime so it was important to celebrate it years ago. Some people complain and say that it is more expensive than the bus. The weather is … Just go through all the steps and you can find out how to talk about your hometown no matter the question. Talk about this for a few minutes if you can. If you want to download the lesson, you can get it here: https://gumroad.com/l/howtotalkaboutyourhometowninenglish Thank you Nani. The weather is scratching today. I only use the subway as it is the most convenient. José Roberto (Univesp). We always say Fish on a Friday. These shops are not very fashionable but they are very convenient and they sell many useful things that we might need in the house or in our daily life.

Comment On Smile, Directions To Cave Point County Park, Arrowhead Lake, Pa Things To Do, Wild Ginger Bc, Spurt Critical Role, I'm In Love Reggae, Pacifica Group Reviews, Are Muskrats Dangerous, Landforms Quiz 2nd Grade, System Design Interview Questions Java,

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *